Monday 12 September 2011

The Kevin Davies Diary

Kevin uses his dairy this week to apologise to Tom Cleverly and Kevin also reveals problems in the Wanderers' camp.



Hi Everyone,

Sorry I haven't written for a while, haven't really been given the chance. I've been really gutted by Wanderers' start to season, especially losing to both the Manch***er clubs.

I've been having some problems at work, I feel the gaffer is vicitimising me because he won't play the ball long to me. Every training session is passing here and passing there when all we need to do is play it up to the big man (me) anyway, I've always said passing is over-rated. It's really been affecting my mood recently and the missus has interrupted me three times when I've been arguing with myself.

That's probably why I lunged in on Saturday, I heard Tom wasn't walking to Cleverly so I'm sorry about that and wish him a speedy recovery. I know he's taken the time to put on Facebook that he received no apology, but I couldn't get out the dressing room to see him, at least it wasn't an aerial challenge aye Tom?

I've also been doing a lot of soul searching recently and with the help of my new therapist I think I'm finding a happy place in my life. I've planned talks with the Chairman and the gaffer to talk about this passing nonsense and to get Bolton back to playing in a way that makes me feel good about myself as a human being.

Anyway, it's time for my appointment now, hopefully I won't leave it so long again next time.

All The Best,
Super Kevin Davies.

No comments:

Post a Comment