Friday 29 July 2011

The Kevin Davies Diary

Hi everyone,

Well what a week it's been for the Davies'. Kids went to a birthday party on the weekend, and when I arrived they had just started the Pinata, the kids tried but couldn't smash down the donkey, the kids tried to get me to have a go but I don't like the spotlight much. Then I noticed somebody had crossed a football over to the pinata and my predatory instincts took over and I just smashed the pinata and the sweets everywhere, Richard Keys would have been proud.

Tough week at training, but started to get our feet on some balls, the boss got a bit upset when we asked if he would let us train without him, he went and stood behind the goal for a while and came back looking a bit upset so we cheered him up by putting the u11 goalie between the sticks and let Owen take shots at him. He looks rough and tough but on the inside he's a big softie. Some positive news at home though, the wife asked me to pass her the salt so things are looking .

Until next time,

Super Kevin Davies.

No comments:

Post a Comment