Thursday 21 July 2011

The Kevin Davies Diary

Hi everyone, it's been a few months since I left twitter, and I've been really lonely. The wife still hasn't spoke to me after I elbowed her for writing a message about clairvoyants on my page, and with the season being finished all the lads have been away.

I've decided to start this diary, exclusive to Finding Row Z where you can keep up to date with everything I've been up to, just don't post comments about Blackburn's style of play or I'll get upset. Like last week the boss made us do laps, which wasn't really fair, I just wanted to practice on my jump for 'headers', I must admit I lost it a bit, went to Sainsbury's and spent £300 pound on watermelon and spent 3 hours in the back garden letting off some steam.

Anyway, I hope you like my diary.

All the best.

Super Kevin Davies

(The Kevin Davies Diary is 100% fake and is not written by Kevin Davies, and is in no way intended to offend Kevin in anyway.)

No comments:

Post a Comment